Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weekend Prelude: "It Might Be" Rob Geer Live from Colorado; "Ocean" Pearl Jam

There's a void Rob Geer's smooth vocals used to fill in the Cleveland soundscape. It's been several weeks since the artist migrated to Colorado's Rocky Mountains, but the artist sent his love back home with this scenic recording of "It Might Be." Geer shared details on the stunning location of his new music video and his first few weeks out West:


"Well, it's at Mount Falcon, in Morrison, Co., about 20 minutes from my house (which is fucking awesome by the way!). And mostly, I've just been layin low, mixing the stuff I recorded before I left, and chillin, not necessarily "finding my inner self," just checkin some new shit out! It's cool out here, I've played a couple open mic nights that were pretty accepting of what I do, but I'm hoping to at least have a digital copy out in a couple weeks. So I'm waiting to have the CD finished before I start whoring myself out. :P haha. I want to film a few more other videos in some cool locations. I'm thinking Red Rocks, which is about 15 minutes from my house (... Ahh! The reverb is so good!), and swapping out some old bathroom/living room sessions." — Rob Geer via Facebook
Something New






Something Old

No comments:

Post a Comment